Perimeter Pest Control
The whole concept of Perimeter Pest Control is: “if you control
invading pests on the outside, you don’t have to deal with them on
the inside”. Some of the common pests that perimeter treatments
control are: spiders, roaches, grubs, fleas, ants, crickets, ticks. earwigs and many more.
What are the benefits of a perimeter pest control program?
Here are just a few reasons why XPM Services recommends using a perimeter pest control program for our customer’s homes.
- Helps keep unwanted pests from invading your home.
- Application is odorless, colorless, and has a very low toxicity to your family and pets.
- Isn’t harmful to soil, flowers, bushes, or lawns.
- Helps to control many different types of pests.
- Takes place outdoors – this keeps insecticides out of your home and out of your living space.
Our program consists of 5 perimeter control treatments
1. Spring Treatment – Beginning in March/April
2. 1st Summer Treatment – June/July
3. 2nd Summer Treatment – August
4. Early Fall Treatment – September/October
5. Late Fall Treatment – November
(Times may vary due to early spring or late summer)